Eyelash Perm $55
Tired from all the damage you eyelash curler has created ? We can perm your lashes with a curl of your choice lasting up to 2 month. A semi- permanent eyelash perm for long lasting curl to natural fuller looking lashes. Eyelash Perm also create the illusion of having more lashes.
*We use the most effective high performance glue made in the United States. This glue is soft, flexible, dries quickly, and lightweight with maximum hold which will bond to your lashes perfectly*.
We essentially put on individual lashes on top of your lashes. We have variety of curls (J,B,C, D) to create from a natural, feminine, or even more dramatic Hollywood look. We customize your lashes to match your facial features to bring out the beauty in you.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Be sure to wash your face.
Arrive to your appointment with a clean face, this will ensure maximum time for lash application and proper lash adhesion. Be sure all mascara is removed and avoid moisturizers and sunblock near your eye area. Avoid using waterproof mascara 2-3 days before your first appointment; film can be left on lashes that could prevent extensions from adhering correctly.
Shower before you appointment
By avoiding water or steam in the first 24 hours of having lash extensions you will insure that the bond between your natural lashes and extensions can set properly.
Do not curl your natural lashes with an eyelash curler.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Do not get lashes wet for12- 24 hours
- Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Avoid hot steam or sauna
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub your eyes
- If you use must use mascara, use only water based mascara
- If applying mascara, avoid the root and apply to the middle of the extension upward
- Use water based eye makeup remover
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to fall out)
- Avoid sleeping on lashes.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oils on or near eyelashes. Oils may cause the bond of the lash extensions to slip.
- Use eye creams sparingly around eye area
- To straighten extensions, gently brush the tips of your lashes with a clean mascara wand after showering. The extensions will be softer and less likely to break.
- Make sure to schedule touch-up appointments every 2-4 weeks; to fill in the areas where the natural lashes has fallen out.
To avoid any discomfort, it’s recommended that you remove your contacts during application.
More define, denser, thicker in appearance for a more full appearance for special occasions or everyday use.
Full Set ( Approx. 90 Minutes Process) $120 (60+ lashes per eye)
Extra Full (Approx. 2 Hrs Process) $150 (90+ lashes per eye)
Bottom Lash Extension $40
2 weeks touch up $60
3 weeks touch up $70
The Lashes are sterilized, hypoallergenic and use no chemicals or dying color , they are Soft, fine, weightless, thinner, natural looking , long lasting lashes for any occasions. Want a more natural looking fabulous pair of lashes anywhere and anytime, mink lashes is your option.
Full Set $150 (Approx. 1 Hrs & 45 min. Process) (65+ lashes per eye)
Extra Full $180 (100+ lashes per eye)
Bottom Lash Extension $45
2 weeks $75
3 weeks $90
Want a more false lash look but still have that individual extension look and weightless feels as the individual eyelash extensions? Crown Lashes is the option which creates a “Crown” like effect on top of your lashes for a beautiful looking lashes in a minimal amount of time.
Full Set $120 (Approx. 75 Minutes)
2 weeks $60
3 weeks $70
Full Set (2 hours) $200
Volume (Approx 2.5 Hr Process) $250
2 weeks $90
3 weeks $110